The Cupcakes | Teen Ink

The Cupcakes

By sportz8 BRONZE, Dallas Center, Iowa
sportz8 BRONZE, Dallas Center, Iowa

The fluffy cupcakes are sitting on a table mocking me to take a bite. The creme-cheesed filled cupcakes are moist with flavor, with sprinkles toppling over them. I take slow and steady steps to smell one of those delicious cupcakes. The aroma of the cupcakes demands me to take just one bite. The flavor explodes in my mouth, making my taste buds dance. I set the cupcake down regretting my decision. Despite that feeling I eat one more and then another, until my stomach feels as if it's about to burst. I take five heavy steps over to the couch and lie down. I close my weighted eyelids for just a minute, that's when I realize I have drifted off to sleep. I dream of those amazing cupcakes I have just finished. I wake up wanting just one more.

In class we were supposed to partner up and write a descriptive writing. My friends: Shelby, Emily, and I (Kayla) decided to write about cupcakes, not knowing it would turn into a good piece of writing.

dance13 BRONZE said...
on May. 18 2012 at 8:42 am
dance13 BRONZE, Grimes, Iowa
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
I love this. It's amazing!!!!!

emily9 said...
on May. 18 2012 at 8:40 am
I cant believe this turned out so well i am emily and had a part in writting this and it looks absolutly think it is fantastic