Now I Lay

Now I lay my soul to sleep, I pray to God my fake friends don’t creep & if their caught that means their in to deep. When confronting them I’ll know just what to, well I learned the hard way I should’ve just came to you. Traveling this road of life I get lost I guess, but still I smile because like always you step In & be my g.p.s. I’m starting to put down my pen & paper an freestyle my life song, that’s when you really start to bless me strong, but being me it don’t last long; why because I learned the hard way, “when god starts blessin, the devil starts messin & you start stressin”, HA! I love that, one more time ““when god starts blessin,the devil starts messin & you start stressin”, do you ever start the think why is it we got doctors trying to find the solution for the pollution & preachers preparing for the revolution. Yet you preachin & scriptin by day & leachin & strippin by night. Child don’t you know you can’t walk with god while holding hands with the devil? You don’t wanna dig yo own ditch but yet you brought the shovel. See one thing bout jlove I preach it to the young, yell it to the old, I yell it when it’s hot an ill whisper it when it’s cold. So get ready for his coming it could be today or tomorrow I just hope you not the one we walk past cryin tears of sorrow.
t.p.i.a.i.b.a.s.i.j.i.o.

DanielM. said...
That was deep.... No more to say

Jlove replied...
THANK YOU:)

Jlove replied...
LOL THANK YOU:)