Dear Darkness............. | Teen Ink

Dear Darkness.............

By Jlove SILVER, Albany, Georgia
Jlove SILVER, Albany, Georgia

Dear Darkness, I’d like to take the time to thank you for showing up at my weakest hour, bringing up memories so disgusting & horrid I HAD to take a shower. But when I stepped in for some reason the water seemed so, so, so…. Cold pouring upon me, pain, lies, & betrayal so much to where nothing more I could hold. Well at least that was the lie that I told. Dear Darkness I wonder why it’s been so long since we’ve met, but I’m gonna need you to return home because I’m not ready just yet. Dear Darkness, how many souls have you took? How many kids emotions have you shook? Dear Darkness , don’t run just yet, you see I’m taking off my coward vest, sticking out my chest, & throwing away all this useless mess you threw at me to cover up my best. Dear Darkness it’s about time you discover a new task, you see unlike you I’m real I already took off my mask, I’ve grown to realize why you have it on still, simply because your face IS a disgrace you see you got the WRONG time but the RIGHT place. Dear Darkness why must you hide yourself? Your insecurities are so small you can’t reach your real personality up high on that shelf? Dear Darkness come out and show your real colors, I’m at the point to where you can’t touch me so go bother others. I’m good I got light, Thanking God everyday for helping me live right. Dear Darkness, it took all my life to figure out what to say to you once we met. “Once you mess with a child of God everything you did to me you’ll surely regret”.

Your really LOVE this!

Jlove SILVER said...
on May. 12 2012 at 8:14 pm
Jlove SILVER, Albany, Georgia
THANKSS :)

on May. 6 2012 at 3:01 pm
Kestrel PLATINUM, Warrenton, Virginia

-There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy. (Shakespeare, Hamlet)

Cute. Keep writing, its beautiful. :-)