LEFT OUT | Teen Ink

LEFT OUT

By hotty BRONZE, Nm, Arizona
hotty BRONZE, Nm, Arizona

ello wats up

i once had a friend who meant the world to me,but every time i would see him he looked kind of lonely.no matter what i said about asking someone to be his friend he would just say "you are my one and only best friend i ever meant". i would just stare at the ground. he would always hug me and say "don't ever forget me okay i love you". i would smile and say "i wont",but that all changed on one day on March 22,2009. that was his birthday and i wasn't there to say happy birthday, because i had to stay home. well the next day around 2:30pm the phone rang. so i picked it up and it was his father. his voice so shaky i wondered hat happen and he said "hello" and i said "yes Mr. Morgan" "is this Betty?" "yeah whats wrong". then he said "I'm sorry to say this but Chris died last night". right there i dropped the phone and fell to my knees and cried really hard. then i got up 4 minuets later and ran to his house. then his dad answered it and i hugged him crying we both cried for a long time. i guess he hung himself that night, because no one liked him anymore. i didn't even have ttime to tell him that i really did love him with all my heart.i hope he is watching down on me taking care of me. thank you Chris for being a best friend.