"Forgive Me" | Teen Ink

"Forgive Me"

By DanielleSunshine SILVER, Roswell, New Mexico
DanielleSunshine SILVER, Roswell, New Mexico

"That's funny!!!"

Disappointing the ones I love is one of the worst things that can tear me apart. 1000 tears fall from my eyes for each broken heart. There's nothing I can do, but saying sorry is a start.

I can say sorry a billion times and do everything in my power to change their minds. But they will never look at me the same. All because I thought I could play that stupid game.

I'm on my knees begging for forgivness. I feel like a loser that's never going to win this. It wasn't worth losing everything that I miss. Now this punishment is like a never ending list

Please someone show me that you care. I know what I did wasn't fair. It has caused everyone great dispare, but I promise never again will I dare.

The thing that inspired me to write this poem, was that I did something very bad that hurt my family. I felt horrible for hurting them and disappointing them, so I wrote this poem to say please forgive me. I hope people will like it and can relate to it. And I hope to help stop them from doing something that can hurt their loved ones because it's not a good feeling.