Sea Bound | Teen Ink

Sea Bound

March 2, 2012
By fightingforwhat95 SILVER, Webster, New York
fightingforwhat95 SILVER, Webster, New York
7 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."


Falling over board in an ocean of fears, I get lost in the wind with the whispering of your words wrapped around me tight while I try to find my way inside a tornado of confusion, still managing to dance gracefully around your humble love. Rain goes drip drop while the snow tip toes into my heart, easy as day to night. Sitting in the kingdom of my mind, waiting for the sun to shine on my new season. With the magic touch of your words and your subtle glance, I watch as the ice turns to an ocean of belief and now as I look to your smile the flowers stumble into bloom. It may take time to grow, but it shall be beautiful all along, just add your magic touch. Attention Captain! My fears have fallen overboard, my bags are packed and I'm ready for the storm. Keep your whispering words wrapped around me tight and we will gracefully dance to humble love in this tornado. If I fall off a broken ship into a sea of fear and belief, will you promise to catch me?