CRIED MY LAST TEAR

CRIED MY LAST TEAR
What do you do once u’ve cried ure last tear? Do you sit back & watch them rebuild hopin & prayin that love will be your shield? Well guess what I thought the same thing until I realized that talking to God an prayin was all I could do. I cried my last tear over & over year after year. Askin myself what is it that I could possibly fear? Was it lies, was it the truth? Or was it my ignorant tongue or my wisdom tooth? Was it laughter was it pain? Could it have been the positive advice I was giving with nothing to gain? Well ladies & gentlemen, my sista’s an my brotha’s I’m here today to let you kno I’ve put those negative things to shame an placed my name on God’s Hall of Fame. Now I can’t say what love is or pain, why? Because they say I’m too young to know, well baby guess what I found my joy & happiness an DNT plan on letting go. Cried my last tear? HA! Call it a river. One thing I learned is you get the love & power of God in ya it’ll make the Hottest bones Shiver! Now I’m not here to make yall believe in what I believe in, or think what I think but I’m tellin you don’t just stare at life you beta blink, & look up I bet God’ll blink. Ni I’m done so yall just rememba “ure to blessed to be stressed and to anointed to be disappointed”.

-Jlove

bearsfan654 said...
Your poem was very vivid. However, I did not like that it was in text language. Overall, it was decent. Can't wait to read some of your next work!

kaylyn143 said...
i agree you should not use text language but thats amizing i hope that poetry works out for you... :)

MoonFire said...
I really liked it. Only think is you shouldn't us text langue in your poems I'm always doing that but it's seams really bad when ppl do it I'm not trying to me mean I'm using it right now just not in poems. If u get a chance check out my poem "don't hav one yet."

Jlove replied...
Thank you, I'm only 15 so I'm kinda new to it so I'll keep working

Tralalaura said...
I love it! Amazing job! Are you by any chance Christian?

Jlove replied...

Yes, I am & alot of my poems reflect it I'll be sure to post more

-thanks for your support

Silver2black said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:18 am
Love it, soo religiously written wayy to go !

Jlove replied...
Thank you sooo much :)