To The World

Who are you to tell me what to feel? Don't ever tell me my feelings aren't real.
You twist my mind and try to get inside my head. But to your advice, I'd say I'd rather be dead.
I don't need your opinion, approval, or your okay. I loved him yesterday and I'll love him today.
A love like ours is extremely rare. To those who judge me, you obviously don't care.
some of you think it's a mistake I have made. But only i can know my love for him will never fade.
I'll get a new job, I'll get a new house, I'll do anything to see his face. One day we'll be together again, and the thought of that makes my heart race.
I question myself, is this wrong, is this right? It's easy, I'm in love. This love we will fight.

From Me To You
Sometimes it takes someone else on this earth, to show you what you are really worth.
When you feel as if your heart will shatter, turn to that person who knows you matter.
the people from your past didn't make it to your future for a reason. Keep moving on, love him and be loved from the passing of each season.
It's okay to let your feelings be shown. You are the strongest woman I have ever known.