Tears

Rivers pour down my eyes as i look in the mirror. eyes red as can be, my heart is saying "kill me". the hurt that i fell you can never imagine, give up every thing and turn out with nothing, but the pain i am felling. wondering why there's not a real love, tell me sweet things, but at the end there's nothing but your games. you said you will never hurt me, you will always be there, but when the time come there hurt in my heart and you put it there, never ever thought you'll be the one to try and place it there, all the trust i put in you; you used it, but i will be fine cause god said he will heal it. it takes a lot for me to cry, but this one just crossed the line. i really don't want to die but i will rather die then live a lie.

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:48 pm:
this is amazing

JustMeDeedeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:50 pm :
THank you, I;m glad yu like it

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:57 pm :
your very welcome