times two | Teen Ink

times two

By AbstractFragment GOLD, Dalmatia,, Pennsylvania
AbstractFragment GOLD, Dalmatia,, Pennsylvania

"You know what it feels like when all your teeth are falling out really slowly and you don't realize and then you notice that, well, they're really far apart. And then one day... you don't have any teeth anymore." - Where the Wild Things Are

If I could sell my soul,
all that I'm worth, a penny of

what you are to me

love, against all odds
we delete the math
and melt, into
each others arms,

my dear, if I could repay
all of your kindnesses with kisses,
you'd find my love grow fonder, each, and every day,
my passions enflamed
burst into cinders,
fueled by fission
warmer than, those stars shining bright,
hold my hand,
I will keep you from the winter,

so we will never die,
as long as my blood is blue,
my heart will always burn bright
for the Spring in your eyes,

I am yours,
as much as you are mine,
our love will kill the winter
as we burn like suns,

M.W

on Oct. 18 2012 at 12:16 am

Thank you! I appreciate the compliment! :D

on Mar. 30 2012 at 1:27 am
TaoTwins SILVER, Seattle, Indiana

I am the wisest man alive, because I know one thing, and that one thing is that I know nothing~Socrates

omg That was BEAUTIFUL! wow. You choose the words perfectly.

on Dec. 30 2011 at 7:22 am
SickImage SILVER, Klamath Falls, Oregon

The room was very quiet. I walked over to the TV set and turned it onto a dead channel-white noise at maximum decibels, a fine sound for sleeping, a powerful continuous hiss to drown out everything strange."

It's well-deserved! I'll have to check that one out. I've been in want of a site like this, but a bit more...I don't know, refined and developed? At least the writings. Mainly because I use this site for the aggravating times that I really want to write, but can't get what I want to express through to the pen and paper. So, I just journey through the Writes on here 'til I find a satisfying match of my unsuccessful efforts. Although, too many times it is a failed mission. That's why when I do find an impressive, and/or relatable something- I have to inform and thank the effective author.

on Dec. 27 2011 at 9:01 pm

Thank you for the love here, I do not update this account here enough as I'm most on DeviantArt. But I will make an effort to send more things here.

on Dec. 24 2011 at 2:13 am
SickImage SILVER, Klamath Falls, Oregon

Once again, So Lovely. And once again, I'm looking forward to more of your writings. Until then I am more than satisfied re-reading what you have available. P.S. Thank you for sharing your work so people can enjoy :]