Dance is dead

Ever since i was seven dance was my passion.I did it so well that i rocked it like fashion.To leave,inside it kills me.Don't thrill me.Because i was on the floor like no more could stop me.Thats it,Im done what more can i do.Making this choice rips my heart out and tear it in two.Yeah leaving like this makes me a coward,but my dance rep is slowly going sour.I'm sorry friends,but i wont hold you back anymore.Thats why now,My feet will never touch another dance floor

TaphephobiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hmmm :) This made me smile---I used to really want to become a dancer and when I realized how bad I was, I just stopped altogether :)

Frenchie15 replied...
Jan. 14, 2012 at 1:42 pm :
i only felt this way because im a really good dancer and i even own my own company...i was in the advanced class at school but then some stuff happened and i was forced to quit the advanced dance class thats when i wrote this