Its Only True | Teen Ink

Its Only True

By ChantillyLace BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
ChantillyLace BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together

In pain you lay in that dark room
Your shakes and quivers with gloom.
outside you're a stone,
inside you're a pebble
Acting as if you are so hard,
but you're afraid to be alone.
Your fakeness will fade.
People make mistakes.
Forgive and forget.
You should have knew i wasn't the one you were gonna end up with.
You feel hurt, bad and unloved,
so you talk down to me and do me dirty.
trying and trying to make me feel unworthy.
But little do you know
that s*** runs down my backside and hits the floor.
You're right, we are no longer each others top priority anymore.
Your words, your bitterness, your hatefulness
it all makes me stronger and allows me to continue with my dreams and goals even longer

The you should get from this is to not let your companion bring you down. Turn that negative vibe they give off into your motivation to move on to the next because there's more fish in the sea!

on Dec. 13 2011 at 2:38 am
youngspeare BRONZE, Nairobi, Other

We wouldn't ask a rose that grew from the concrete for having damaged petals; in turn we'd all celebrate its tenacity, we'd all love tz will to reach the sun well we are the roses n these are my damaged petals don't ask me why thank God and ask me how

what can i say, i happen to feel the exacgt same way! Almost like you read my mind!! ;) lol. Nicely written. keep posting :)
Please check out my poem "Ghosts of the Past" and rate/comment? I'd really appreciate it!