Endless Fight

As I lay 6 feet deep,
I wait for the world to see me.
I've been dead for way to long,
I long for life and love.

They've laid a single rose
of black on my grave.
Never asking me back,
Wishing me to just stay that way.

I need a hero,
I need a knight.
To come and save me
from endless fight.

All I see is dark fury,
All I see is the rage.
Feel like I'm in front of the jury,
Or being booed off stage.

They say I'm not important,
that I don't matter.
However, I know differently.
Does anyone else?

I need a savior,
I need a redeemer
to save me
from my endless fight.

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 29 at 7:51 am:
This poem is really good! I like it, even though im not quite sure what it means....i'll read it again, then maybe i'll understand. Anyways, really great!! 

xXxXangelXxXx replied...
today at 1:08 pm :
thank u so much!  and everyone has their own meaning :)

LoudDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Now THIS is good. I love it! I especially like using the idea of being dead and gone to parallel feeling unimportant and invisible. I like how it alternates between rhyming and non rhyming stanzas. Great work!

xXxXangelXxXx replied...
Mar. 13 at 9:37 am :
thank you so very much :)

readingmusic said...
May 1, 2012 at 11:24 pm:
So if you come out with your own book please let me know because I will definitely read it...you are such an inspiring writer...so many people these days lack some of the amazing qualities you put in your poetry

meanangel replied...
May 3, 2012 at 2:11 pm :

thx i will. though u cm click on my name and have it where the editor emails u when ever i post something new....

but i will definitly tell u

meanangel

Dead.To.The.World said...
Mar. 9, 2012 at 2:44 pm:
The way you lay it out is perfect, and the way you use complicated meanings in a simple way (maybe without meaning to do so or not) is just mind blowing. You need no help in my opinion. Just keep doing what you're doing and you will be remembered.

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 20, 2012 at 6:02 pm:
I know you told me I didn't need to review anything of yours, but my curiosity was aroused. And I must say, this was even better than I had anticipated it would be. You've done this interesting thing by giving life to a dead body. It really makes the reader think. I especially like the description of the grave--highlighting just how quickly people can move on. You have a lot of skill, so keep writing! :)

Love.Hate.Passion. said...
This flowed really well and it almost sounds like a song to me. Good job! *****

meanangel said...

thx... Do u have anything that u need me to check out?

goodangle said...
great work sounds good not that i dided alrady told you that,lol

Goddess replied...
Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:32 pm :
wow! that was really good.

BreakingBrooke said...
like dreamer, the first 2 and the last 2 were also my favorites stanzas. very good :) i like the poem.

meanangel replied...
Dec. 9, 2011 at 3:07 pm :
Thx. Is there something you want me to givebackon?

BreakingBrooke replied...
Dec. 9, 2011 at 5:28 pm :
if u could comment on "the girl i see" that would be awesome. thx so much :)

meanangel said...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 9:48 am:
thx so much i didn't really think my poe was that good but i will be looking for the rest of your story, later though , because i have to get to class, lol

Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:49 am:
This is very interesting, I think I like how you mixed rhyming stazas and nonryming stanzas, its unique! The first two and the last two lines where my favorite, that is a very good thing because it pulls them in and leaves them satisfied. The theme is good too, it tells me why you were so interested in my ghost story, lol! I hope your able to read the finnished version when it is published, I added some stanzas and fixed up the old ones. Anyhow, great work!