Confused.

It's been eating me up for weeks.
I've received many looks of concern.
A few reach out only to be pushed away.
I keep quiet -everything but nothing to say.
I want so bad to tell.
Just so I can get some advice on what to do
but deep inside I know I can't tell you.

Ranea said...
good work, ive kinda written a couple like this but have been so afraid of posting them cause i didn't want others to laugh at what ive gone through/felt/written

Shmelmo replied...
Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:57 am
thank you for your comment :) Don't be afraid to post stuff...most likely there is another person who is feeling the same way and they would be happy to read what you have written.

scenesoccerqueen replied...
I can totally read this and im not a bit confused because ive felt this way once to many times...it sad though that im not the onl one who isnt sure who to trust or who to talk...Maybe one day well all find the right person to 'tell'

Shmelmo replied...
I agree. I have trouble finding someone to trust because you never know who they will tell, what they will do or if they will judge. Definitely one of the hardest decisions I face on a regular basis. Thank you for your comments!

scenesoccerqueen replied...
yeah the biggest for me is what they will think so i end up bottling it up and never letting it out...which is worse than having the whole world hate you because you end up hating yourself for keeping quiet

Shmelmo replied...
glad I am not the only one who feels this way!!

scenesoccerqueen replied...
same here!! I dont feel as alone in this great big world anymore!