you taunted her (bullying is wrong!!) | Teen Ink

you taunted her (bullying is wrong!!)

She walks through the halls of her high school trying her best to appear invisible, but her attempts are futile. They still manage to seek her out so that they can have "fun".
They taunt her and call her names. No one stops to think about how much it hurts her. She seems so strong, so unbreakable, so they continue on as if their words couldn't hurt anyone.
But what they don't see is the tears she cries when she is home alone in her room. She is no different from you or me, she is a human being just like us.
She may be bisexual, she may like black, but that doesn't give you the right to treat her that way. Your words hurt rather you see it or not. All she wants is to be happy and be left alone. One of these days she will have had enough, she might move schools or drop out all together, or you might even see her on t.v one day saying she had committed suicide, either way you should know its all your fault you taunted her until she could take no more. Bullying is wrong you should know that by now....