troy davis case

An angel never dies, they are as pure as the diamonds in the sky. So soft and innocent as a rose, the smell of the flowers that tickle your nose. Wiped clean like a cloud, wandering, floating all around. Their teardrops trickle from the sky, singing a soft lullaby. They squeeze and shake the clouds so often, they are what makes the pillows soften. They sing and dance and laugh and play, and make the bad things go away. Wings so fragile, voices so sweet, they are the only creatures people look forward to meet. The hums that are sung the rays that are shone are the reason for us humans not feeling alone. The only creatures that watch over us, they are the ones that have the most guts. They always seem to do the right thing , summer, winter, fall or spring. We are watched over we are protected, from all those things that god has rejected. Angels that are here and angels that are away, please hear what I have to say, Troy Davis was lead astray please watch over him and show him the right way. Watch over his family and don't being them dismay, from he and they have all been faulted and all of them accused, but even if they don't deserve to be abused.

Boooom said...
Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:53 am
Wow I know it's been a while since this case but that was honestly beautiful. Don't ever stop writing. :)

PenguinsOrDeath replied...
aww thank you and i no its been  a long time