Is This Our Last Tomorrow

Is this our last tomorrow?

Will I ever see the rain again? Falling from the sky like God is crying for me.

Will I ever smell the flowers in the garden again? The way they look when the sun hits them just right; making them look like gold.

Will I ever feel the fur of a dog again? Matted, moppy, and marvelous?

Will I ever see you again?

Wonderfully handsome in your T-shirt.

As beautiful as a sunset.

Is this our last today?

Is this our last tomorrow?

Infinity_Roses This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like how this is all in questions. It's really unique. I read some of your other poems, and I love this one particularly, just because it's simple but it doen't lack anything a good poem should have. You are truly a beautiful writer. Keep on writing! I adore your work. :)

LoudDreamer said...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 9:31 am
You absolutely right and your poem was beautiful! My favorite line was" Will I ever get to feel the fur of a dog again? Matted, moppy, and marvolous?" As a combanation dog lover/poet it shows me that you know what is really important in life (I know to others it sounds stupid, but you probably know what I mean). Thank you for giving us all such a treat, carpe deim!

ReadWriteBreathe replied...
Thanks you everyone for your comments :) and yes LoudDreamer I do know what you mean :)

Labyrinth said...
 Okay so here I am posting a comment like you asked! This poem is well great! It's more than I can say actually. :) I <3 it!

ashleyn said...
 Love it! the whole idea especially loved hearing your views on death (:

ReadWriteBreathe replied...
Thank you again :)

RayBaytheDinosaur said...
I like the concept it really is an intresting thing to think about