"Pain"

will the pain ever simmer

to that slow bowling point?

or shall it stay on high and

burn me from the inside out?

Will the pain make me disappear?

or will it keep me in the crowd of people.?

will the pain secure what love i have left?

or let it wonder in my world and kill me piece by piece?

will the pain ever heal what it has done?

or shall it kill me?

well, all i got is the scares that the pain has left behind.

tennisstar said...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:07 am:
I really like your style of writing. It makes one stop and think for a minute. Beautifully written. Check out mine? http://www.teenink.com/poetry/all/article/398281/The-Puppet-Show/

WrittenEmotionsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 14, 2012 at 11:28 am:
I like this slot!(:

Emiri said...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 11:11 am:
So many questions, and the questions bring pain by themselves. I like this. But in the beginning it rhymed, and then it took on the style of nonryhming, which got me confused. I kind of like it better ryhming, it adds some sort of elegance to the topic. liike beautiful agony, or something.

Emiri replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 11:12 am :
or, it didn't ryhme. it had more of this sort of pattern. like.... you expected it to ryhme. I dunno. it's...hard to explain. I love its message though. All the questions, how its set up. I give it two thumbs up.

Angie123 replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 11:21 am :
well like i said. im just playing around with the way i right. alot of my writing descrides how i feel about someone or something.. i know what you mean i will try to do better with the next one but thanks for the comment :)