Im Sick

Im sick of this fake a** town, because all i do is sit here and frown, im sick of going to school with the goodie-goodies, im sick of these teachers asking can i pass, could he?, you ever get that feeling that you just dont belong, try to motivate myself, just try to move along, because these fakes dont think im strong, forget this why am i her, im gone, Maybe if i acted better they would treat me like shaun, i dont want to do this you move along!!!, im tired of doing this fake a** song, get away leave me alone, forget this stuff you will be shown, someday you will see, I WILL OWN,i survived the hood, look how far ive flown, dad look how far your boy has grown, i will be the greatest poet ever known, dont belive me come see, im sick of much peoples opinion mean to me

billlover420 said...
love this soo much i can relate . i hate the town im in and my school is nothing but stuck up kids that are jst to good . and u have sit there and fake the smile and try to get there aprroval but in the end you jst sit bck and relize you dont need it .. I LOVE ITTTTTT ITS AWESOME sry just want you to knw that <33

Lizette said...
nice job! loved it! maybe work on dotting your i's and crossing your t's?:)

LazyDaisyLovesYou replied...
the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed...LOOK CLOSER!!!!