Listen Up | Teen Ink

Listen Up

By BiabuTyke PLATINUM, Broomfield, Colorado
BiabuTyke PLATINUM, Broomfield, Colorado

"You'll find the right guy someday. One day he'll come along, sweep you off your feet and you'll be fine." -Noah D.

Life is given just is life is taken because of the path and choices other people make in their lives that effect yours don't mean it isn't going get better, just when you think someone has shut the door a new one opens, someone once told me that if you have a roof over your head and clothes in your closet you are more fortunate than others and you don't deserve it more than the squirrels deserve birdseed, but yet we move on with our lives just as if they were as horrible as horrible can get, but it's not, I'm talking to you as a girl who has lived with a daddy who cheated on her mama for over 20 years before the divorce was final and now for tha past three years I've lived through a game that he and his girlfriend play with my mama, brother, and me; enough with wishing your life was gone, cos there's enough of that crap in the world, your mama gave you life and didn't abort you, you're one of a kind don't yo dare take it for granted, be young, be free, get dirty, make mistakes and know where you'll be down the road, cos everyone has their whole life ahead if them.