New Beginnings

Things change,
Seasons pass,
And everyday,
We are faced,
With a new beginning,

As the years pass,
Each new year,
Brings with it,
The hope of the future,
And a new beginning,

As the saying goes,
“When one door closes,
Another one opens” ,
You can’t dwell on the past,
Forever,

Eventually,
You have to move on,
And go forward,
With your life,
And Always remember that,
Change can be a good thing,

Live in the moment,
Learn from your mistakes,
Cherish your memories,
And always look to the future,

The only consistent thing in life,
Is change,
So learn to accept,
And embrass it,

It may be hard at first,
But it is definitely possible,
Things will never be the same,
Forever but,
There is always hope with,
New beginnings.

Ella1 said...
I love your poem, would you mind reading some of mine if you get a chance?

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:49 pm :
Thank you! I am glad you like it! Yes, I will read something of yours. :)

sunshine04 said...
Sept. 17, 2011 at 2:35 am:
iam so big fan of urs live like there is no tommorow

Sept. 17, 2011 at 1:03 pm :
Awww... that's so sweet! Thank you soooo much! I am glad you like it! I will also be writing more soon( I hope you like reading short stories because I will be working on a lot of those this year especially in creative writing club.) Thanks for  supporting my writing, it means a lot to me. :D

sunshine04 replied...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 4:34 am :
i love short stories but dont have a knack in that i tend to elaborate can give some tips how u write so good specially poems

Sept. 18, 2011 at 3:03 pm :

Well, first I have to either be inspired by something or come up with a unique idea to write about. Next, I just write down what comes to mind when I think about that idea and my opinions, emotions, and questions towards it. Then, I organize all those ideas into something with a good flow, good punctuation and grammer( it's ok if you aren't good at that, I wasn't at first either but I have improved a lot since I started writing; it just takes practice), and something that reflects how I ... (more »)

sunshine04 replied...
Sept. 19, 2011 at 2:31 am :
actually whenevr i think about something what i actually want but when penned into it does nt match my thinking and i am actually not that passionate but i love a i normally i pay attention to my english ut i that doesnt help me in any way and thanks u are big sis i always wanted

Sept. 19, 2011 at 7:40 pm :
awww... thanks sooo much; you are sooo kind and sweet!! you are sooo welcome for the tips and advice. I will always be here to help if you need anything else. :D

sunshine04 replied...
Sept. 19, 2011 at 10:08 pm :
thanks u are soooooooooooo sweet and if u can give email id we could talk extensively and if u dont there is always teen ink

Sept. 20, 2011 at 6:50 pm :
yeah I don't think teen ink will let you post your email address or links to websites on here( i've tried but it didn't work) so we can just talk on teen ink. :D

sunshine04 replied...
Sept. 20, 2011 at 11:34 pm :
hey mine is in YAHOO ie. devos_cool .hope u can understand and i have made a new poem i wanted some advices from u before posting into teenink

Nov. 15, 2011 at 6:17 pm :
mine is Inkpop ie. cassiesherman. it isn't my email... it's a writing site. if you find me on there then i will critique your writing and you can critique my writing. Also, will you please add my poem Music is Uplifting to your picks if you make an account or already have one? Thanks! :D

sunshine04 replied...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:08 am :
yea i too have inkpop its june1997 i havent posted much though u can add me