Enough

Never enough,

She’s no good,

She will never be enough,

Never good enough

For anyone to love,

To care for,

To comfort,

To appreciate

She’s never going to be

good enough,

Strong enough,

Intelligent enough,

Beautiful enough,

Perfect enough for them

She’s done caring,

Done crying,

Done lying,

Done hiding behind a

fake smile

She’s moving on,

Growing up,

Learning to love,

And who to trust

She’s good enough for

herself!!

Bobbi said...
Thank you all, this poem was a huge milestone in my life. You have to get to that point where you decide your happiness is more important than anyone elses... doing what is best for you is what matters most... because no one is perfect and you can't be what everyone wants you to be.

Bbruch said...
Wow! Fantastic poem! I related to this poem immensly and you wrote beautifully! 

Bobbi replied...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 9:49 pm :
Thank you, I am suprised by how many people have related to this poem, sometimes you feel alone but then you realize that everyone in some way or another knows how you are feeling. :D

Ladywarrior123 said...
This was a beautiful poem. I think everyone has felt like this atleast once in their life it just takes you that one moment of living for yourself. Your an amazing writer.

Bobbi replied...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 9:48 pm :
Thank you :D yes definitely everyone has felt like this atleast once it becomes a real problem for those who never know they are good enough and put up with peoples hatred... but we can only hope they will one day get the stregnth to stand up and say "enough".

Lourel15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This poem is really inspirational. You have to stop trying to get people to care about you and just care about yourself.

Bobbi replied...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 9:46 pm :
Thank you so much :D You are exactly right, that was the main meaning of this poem.