Forever apart

your smile, your eyes, your hair how could i not stare? your touch, your feel, your real , you got the looks to kill. your lips, your teeth, your voice, falling for you wasn't really a choice. your mind, your heart, your soul, winning you over is my main goal. your embrace, your hugs, your kiss, that's something i'll truly miss. your words, your texts, your calls, I'll always be here to pick you up after your falls. your laughs, your crys, your tears, I'm here to help you overcome your fears. your grief, your sadness, your pain, I'm here to put all that to shame. Your hopes, your dreams, your ambitions, I'll always be here to listen. Your soulmate, your love, your heart, belongs to someone else so we will forever be apart.
..

.

Dudet95 said...
Jan. 14, 2012 at 9:50 am
Aww good job:" It's so sweet, and sad at the same time. The whole I'll always be hear for you but You'll always want is sad but This is a amazing poem. I love the way you write it with describing the things you see them go through and it hurts but you stay there for them.Amazing job.

faypirate23 replied...
aww thanks! i appreciate the feedback :)

Gloria_dorce said...
This is so sweet :) I absolutlely adore it :)

faypirate23 replied...
thanks so much! i put a lot of heart and soul into it