Vampire

The night calls to me as you proclaim your deepest affection for me. My immortal joy rises up from the darkest tunnel. For centuries I have waited for you, thirsted for you, hungered for you and now you are finally mine.

These chains that bind me from this eternal fate will be broken as the prophecy proclaims. In you I sense a life-giving juice that is programmed for me and only me. My incisors are sharpened to perfection so I could get a mere taste without causing harm to my beloved.

In my lifetime, Unmentionables have called me monster's outcast and demon child but you, I can tell deep into your eyes how much you care for me and love me.

My maker is the only one that has the slightest clue of how deeply I love you. When I know your name I will come to you and protect you from your darkest demons.

My life is nothing compared to yours. I have been born the way I am but, "MY"love, would you accept it if I offered it to you?

The night is a new world full of new and exciting things.You would see the stars glittering like jewels. The moon bright and close enough to touch. Your deepest fantasy and desire would be fulfilled. This is the time for the creatures to come out and play.

My beloved, please come to me, find me and take into yourself my spirit and soul. Embrace everything that is in me and take all that i have offered to you.

My love is forever and will never be forsaken after my demise. Beloved, i am waiting for you, please don't dally my soul and all of my being is slowly darkening.Once you find me our life will begin.
Please come to me, my beloved one.

casielynnxoxo said...
I agree! Completely. In my last relationship this is what I strived for; I wanted him to accept me and love me despite everything. This is well written, I really like it. Great metaphors and simile's as well.

maggie2kute4u replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 2:59 pm :
Thank you. I tried my best. The fact that other people can relate to my stories makes me really happy.

casielynnxoxo replied...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 6:57 pm :
Well, your writing is beautiful, so don't change it.

maggie2kute4u replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 2:45 pm :
Thank you so much. Your positive reaction toward my writing makes me want to keep writing more and more. (*-*)

casielynnxoxo replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 6:37 pm :
That's what we are all here for- to have people tell us they're true opinions so that we keep doing what we do best :)