Untamed Fury

Every single hour that I am doomed to live on this god forsakend planet drives me insane with anger and hate for the residence of this desolate orb corrupts my soul.

What’s stopping me from ending it now nothing no foolish dreams or false hope to stand in the way of the of the anger that thrives deep in the inner sanctum of my subconscious mind smoldering the insignificant flame that once gave this torn man life; a dark dying mass is in the place of what was my heart all that remains of my soul is a shadow of my past life and the light that once illuminated my spirit is now dull and feeble surrounded by a darkness love could never penetrate.

My face expresses the pain of a thousand hearts breaking my eyes are as red as freshly drown blood further proving the certainty of death; my finger nails pierce the palms of my hands from the sheer force of clenching my fists warm droplets of blood ooze from the sides of my fists and fall to the ground .

My anger grows in intensity until I am on the verge of losing control of this animal that you so ignorantly unleashed.

Prepare to pay the ultimate price for damage and destruction is emanate, killing is optional don’t run for this is your doing stand and face your demise.

Welcome to the beginning of the end to the ungodly inferno that you foolishly ignited.
Die by the blade of my double edged sword of anger you cowards.

Loki17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 10:13 am

This is intense!  Great imagery.

poetofdarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks and your not so bad yourself