Who is that, but know its you

Sometimes when we find ourselves we think who is that ,but know its you. When you look down on the world and you see a self that you never thought could ever be true. Sometimes the light in which we seek looks down like we do on ourselves and thinks how could this happen? When your world is turned upside down and there is nothing you yourself can do but sit by and let it happen. Feelings rage, emotions soar,and imaginations become real and become sore. But this life in which I tell can be altered and frail, You make the decisions within your own self. Stand tall in what you believe and make your dreams true, collect all the bravery inside of you, to creat something brand new so your never sitting thinking who is that, but know its you.

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 12:03 am
your should be you're in that last sentence! Sorry pet peave (peeve?) -what the hey i can't even spell myself! lol... Listen, I like this a lot! Great writing! 

Schoolrulesonoccations replied...

Hey! Thanks for telling me! lol When I wrote it on word and trnsfered it I believe it got messed up. Anyway Thanks!