Unanswered Questions to Daddy

Where did our relationship go?
Did I do something wrong?
Don’t you see what’s happening?
Do you even care anymore?

Is it that I don’t call all the time?
Am I not enough?
How did we get here?
Do you even care anymore?

Why did you change all of a sudden?
Aren’t you grateful that you have another chance?
What do we do now?
Do you even care anymore?

What do you think about this?
Should we just give up?
Can you answer any of these?
Do you even care anymore?

JustBelieveInMeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 6:37 pm:

It sucks that things have to be the way they are:/

I appreciate your comment. I'll def check out your work:)

Angie.HudakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 6:49 pm:
I feel the complete same way! :( me and my father used to be so close, but then we got in tons of fight, and we don't even talk anymore. It's completely depressing. I would deff ask the same questions! If you can, check out some of my work. I'd love to hear what another great writer thinks of my work :D

JustBelieveInMeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 8:29 pm :
I accidently posted another comment instead of replying but I have been reading what you've written and I enjoy your work. Everything seems well put together and it's nice:)