The Ultimate Destination | Teen Ink

The Ultimate Destination

May 22, 2011
By Raga21 GOLD, Belmont, Michigan
Raga21 GOLD, Belmont, Michigan
14 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am who I am


The peaceful wind, the trees sway, my heart beats at a steady pace.
The cool breeze tickles down my spine, creating flashbacks and time rewinds.
Leaves fall and hit the ground, nothings here, no one’s around, not a whisper, not a sound. It brings me to a sudden peace of all my loved ones surrounding me. No fear, no doubt, no things you wished you lived without. True love is all that lives with peace, joy, and happiness.
For God has sent us down to earth to live this life after birth. We do not get a training class or a guarantee that we will pass. We just have to work through referring back to what you would do.
We might mess up or take the wrong turn but he just takes it as a lesson learned, for life with him is to be earned.


The author's comments:
I wrote this poem from the idea when i was outside watching the world move and never stop and I thought to myself of all the simply beautiful things God has put in our life's for a reasons like to maybe calm all your stress or get over a loss or to simply realize your here for a purpose and your mission is far from complete and if I thought that was beautiful,just think how heaven will be.