Momma

Problems keep stackin and everyone is askin me why I've done what I've done, but with all jokes aside it's because I hide, because I always run from where the problems begun.
They blame hypocrisy, say it's not me, that I learn who I Am from music and T.V. Erase all trends,
Slaughter the Fad,
"But I don't have a Dad!"

Get one.
Then everything will okay, you'll be better and all of your problems will go away...Stampede on my heart so I keep a level head even when I know that all I've purely loved is dead.
That gapping hole in my chest begins to spread right across my chest and when I feel the start, the tear, the sudden jolt, I bolt. I don't know.
I don't know which way to go because either way I go I over
throw the left-over love for me that causes worry and turns into a widow's sob story.
But I'm sorry Dad, I really didn't mean to abandon the random girl you shared your whole life with, the girl that you wi-fed.

She left me too but kept me too and we still share the same roof.
Now what am I supposed to do?

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Anagam said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 3:32 pm:

i'm very sorry 4 wat happened 2 ur fam.

i luv ur poem, it is awesome! i especially like the lines towards da ending..idk i think tht was da part tht was hypnotizing n stonger.. keep up ur talented work!! :D

by da way if u hav any free time i would totally appreciate any comments on my poems thks :)