A Sparkling Eye

Lights, reflections, sound, glimmering off the walls. The chaotic pace of thoughts floating to the air. People talking, whispering, dancing, flying among each other rapidly dancing. The music as if it were in you, making you dance, making you move as if you were drunk but quicker and more precise. The beats ecstatic and loud and pounding in your ears like your heart beat speeding down a road like a race car. Then you see that one girl, that one girl you love, you ask for a dance and when she says yes you go on the dance floor and then the slow song starts and you stare in her eyes and you realize there could be no other girl you could be with. You flow with the slow sound of love, the slow sound like a river flowing soundly by. You smile, you blush, and then you realize things couldn’t get better. Her smile like a radiating light around both of you guides you through the flow of the song, the thought of graciousness we all have in our hearts. Her hair shimmers like that of a heavenly angel lit by the lights but dim and beautiful. Your hands around her waist you flow as if you were meant to be with her. You come closer to her and kiss her and when you look in her eyes this time you see a spark, a glimpse that she loves you to. Then the music starts to slowly die and reality comes back but you still remember that one girl, that one that you will for the rest of your life. Suddenly you realize that it truly was that one girl, the one that you truly love, closely with all your life and you won’t let her go for a long time. Slowly though that memory will die down but there will always be that thought of that night. In the end none should forget it.

ArrowHeart said...
OMG!!! Right a sequel... Simply Perfect

AlwaysRememberToSmile replied...
Sept. 9, 2011 at 10:41 pm :
So I'm pretty sure that this is the single sweetest thing I have ever read written by a guy. It is absolutly amazing (:

BPoetry101 replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 1:30 pm :
Thanx! And yeh I was thinking of writing a sequel but it might take a while thanks for the comments guys I appreciate it :)

ArrowHeart replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 5:27 pm :
As long as you post one!!! Tell me when you do!

AlwaysRememberToSmile replied...
Sept. 12, 2011 at 7:32 pm :
anytime :)

LiederMadchenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 10:57 pm :
This is beautiful! I love your use of words and how they paint such a lovely picture. :)

BPoetry101 replied...
Oct. 17, 2011 at 5:52 pm :

thanks guys again and thank you lieder :)