Cross My Heart | Teen Ink

Cross My Heart

Cross my heart, willing to die, my love is worth those thorns and vines. In-twined my heart is to yours, I'll keep you from those shutting doors. Your love for me is fragile, but still not broken, deep in your heart unspoken. To you dark is light and light is dark, because inside you're torn apart. To some you seem like you're just fine, but I can read your heart when I see it in your eyes. I may be weak, but you don't have to be. I would love you for eternity. Don't be lost don't be afraid. Just give your heart to me and you'll be safe.

This may refer to some as a a type of relationship with God and to others just a relationship with a guy/girl.It depends on how you see it. I personally see it as both for me but in the relationship with a guy part, I am referring to the other person and not myself.This poem just talks about how you know some one loves you and you love them but one of you needs to find them self and be ok and rely on the other person because they love them. They refuse that they love you but inside they do they're just too afraid...

LOVE your work!  Look forward to reading more!!