New Dreams | Teen Ink

New Dreams

By TankJ BRONZE, North Miami Beach, Florida
TankJ BRONZE, North Miami Beach, Florida

dreams and wishes crushed at a blink of an eye, sometimes I wonder how i able to survI've, I'm not in the navy but I oversee, the fact that our world is sinking heavily, I don't know how we can move forward with corrupted political leaders, low-life bottom feeders, and drug dealers, we cant unless we unite like laces on Adidas, free to speak my mind well I've cleared mine, better vision so i can see the land mines, one eye open like i have on a monocle, the way i lI've life is somewhat ironical, they told to quit dreaming and like a river go with the flow, and they punished me when i spoke out and said no, i wont be silenced let my voice be heard, life is a race and i hope i finish better then third, life is a battle of chess like 2 nerds, but i hope one day to spread my wings like an uncased bird, well at the end of the day, like Notorious , it was all a dream, but his dream came true why cant it happen for me, tired of dreaming the same thing of being enslaved in a world with no forward motion, i want new dreams where my horizon is beyond the ocean