Behind My Brown Eyes

Behind my brown eyes, what do you see ? A person who has been through a lot at such a young age. A very talented female . A young black African American who struggles to express her self. Why do she struggle ? Trying not to let her enemies get the best of her. Why does she always stand alone ? Maybe because she has no one beside her to defend her and to bring her up when she feels down . Family ? Friends ? Not even ! She came in this world alone I guest that's how she has to leave it . Why Don't she worry when she's alone. Because friends are not REAL , its just a word that you call people you talk to kind of on a day to day basis. Behind My Brown Eyes : father i want you to tell me this ,Ha Ha I got a laugh out of that but really what do you see ? A daughter ? a friend ? Someone you hurt not physically but emotionally. Behind My Brown Eyes !

RawrIts.Karax33 said...
I agreee! I love this [:

sk8er691969 said...
May 16, 2011 at 9:21 am

Wow i feel that, i know how u feel

Very nice poem

FearlessnTearless00 said...
May 16, 2011 at 7:48 am
Wow! this is rly gud it expesses how u feel and i like how u r tryin to get a point across wothout acually saying it :)

SmileyFace13 said...
I like how you are trying to get a point across and a story (?) kind of without straight up saying it. This could be better if maybe you split it up more and helped it flow smoother. Just suggestions :) oh and grammar and spelling(i am terrible at them but it really does improve a piece of work) i really liked it though