Behind My Brown Eyes | Teen Ink

Behind My Brown Eyes

By StrawBerries. BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
StrawBerries. BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

Life's What You Make It !

Behind my brown eyes, what do you see ? A person who has been through a lot at such a young age. A very talented female . A young black African American who struggles to express her self. Why do she struggle ? Trying not to let her enemies get the best of her. Why does she always stand alone ? Maybe because she has no one beside her to defend her and to bring her up when she feels down . Family ? Friends ? Not even ! She came in this world alone I guest that's how she has to leave it . Why Don't she worry when she's alone. Because friends are not REAL , its just a word that you call people you talk to kind of on a day to day basis. Behind My Brown Eyes : father i want you to tell me this ,Ha Ha I got a laugh out of that but really what do you see ? A daughter ? a friend ? Someone you hurt not physically but emotionally. Behind My Brown Eyes !

RawrIts.Karax33 BRONZE, Moundsville, West Virginia

"Life is a wonderland, sometimes you get lost and you cant find your way back" -myself :]

I agreee! I love this [:

on May. 16 2011 at 9:21 am
sk8er691969 GOLD, Elizabeth, New Jersey

It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.

Wow i feel that, i know how u feel

Very nice poem

on May. 16 2011 at 7:48 am
FearlessnTearless00 SILVER, Grand Junction, Michigan

a penny saved is a penny earned

Wow! this is rly gud it expesses how u feel and i like how u r tryin to get a point across wothout acually saying it :)

FatesMistake13, Springerville, Arizona

"Most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes." Oscar Wilde

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame."

I like how you are trying to get a point across and a story (?) kind of without straight up saying it. This could be better if maybe you split it up more and helped it flow smoother. Just suggestions :) oh and grammar and spelling(i am terrible at them but it really does improve a piece of work) i really liked it though