For You | Teen Ink

For You

By Freedom BRONZE, San Saba, Texas
Freedom BRONZE, San Saba, Texas

Don't let know one take something from you, you don't give them.

To people I’m the kid that was always bad, the kid that nobody wanted to be around. I used to get sad, and so mad, but then I realized it wasn’t them I was mad at, I was mad myself. You see, I got lost in a world, I thought I had control of, I thought I was invincible and know could hurt me. Then I recognized it wasn’t them that was hurting me , it me hurting myself and I didn’t know how to stop. Then I found her, the girl of my dreams the one who I strive everyday to make a difference not in just me, but others who struggle with the same difficulties I felt and encountered. To me, my girl just was a motivation to me but to others. I walk now through the halls of my school head high, ready to make a difference, and waiting on that kid who is lost and needs a hand to pull him out. I write this for any lost kid who needs help, there is a way out all you need is hand to pull you out and I just thank my girlfriend for lending her hand out to me and pulling me out of shadow and embracing me with the gift love.

you will always have help if you look for it.