Without? | Teen Ink

Without?

By Sybrina PLATINUM, Clearwater, Florida
Sybrina PLATINUM, Clearwater, Florida

That's what she said,what the fudge,what the fruit-loops,holy cranberries.OMG TACO'S

I can not stop what I have already begun. If I did then you would see that my world is undone! I keep hurting not only you,but me.
I can't stand the pain.When we argue more than we laugh...and when all of emotions have been thrashed. I don't want to keep living a lie, when I know that it hurts deep down inside. What do I do when you don't want me? How will I know what is safe to see? Do you move on? How can you love,when there is no more love left to live upon? When you don't have so much as a single prayer.
When all that is left is air. How can I just end this hateful war fare? Without so much as a glare? How do you know when enough is enough? Well your on your own now...so good luck!

I wrote this for an assignment for one of my classes but it turned out to be more personal than I thought.It turned out to be about me and how sometimes I'm not wanted at home. And how me and my ex,and my family,and friends argued more than we laughed so it hurt and I ended up crying half way through the poem

Sybrina PLATINUM, Clearwater, Florida

Thank you and I will keep writing,it's what I do non stop!

on Apr. 8 2011 at 7:09 am
just-a-joy GOLD, Indianapolis, Indiana

Eminem: Success is my only option, failure's not

this is beautiful keep writing