Canadian Sweetheart

Though we are many miles apart. You still managed to steal my heart. I would travel many miles just to be with you.
When I see your face, I just dont know what to do. I love your blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. And now that your in it, I never want you out of my life.
You're amazing in every single way. And I swear to you that one day. I will come for you, come to hold your hands in mine.
I will hold you in my arms rain, sleet, or shine. I would travel for miles just to see your lovely face.
I really like you, there's no doubt, no trace. Of doubt in my mind, that you're the one I want. I'd do anything you want me to, If you tell me to go, I'll go. You tell me to jump, I'll jump.
I want to show you a side of me that no one has seen. I know this poem is corny, and it probably seems gay.
And it's probably suckish in many ways. But it's all true, word for word. Line for line.
But it's also my way of saying. "I want you to be mine.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

angel17 said...
Apr. 21, 2011 at 11:46 am:
This was written for an amazing girl that I met. She lives in canada. we talk all the time. and i cant wait to go see her.