Walk Away </3

If your in a relationship that doesn't make you happy then you need to walk away from it.......no matter how much you think you love that person. relationships is about being happy not miserable, or angry, or anything else. there about being happy with someone that you really like. and you need to focus on that your self. no one else can make decisions for you can only make them yourself. That's what life is about-------its about making your own decisions and being happy. If your not happy then you need to find out what makes you happy and stay with that. No matter how much you probably want the other things back its not good to back track yourself into something that you were never happy with in the first place. Yes you will miss it but moving on will bring even more memories. And things in the past will pass along. And you should ever take anyone's guilt. So you need to walk away and move on and make new memories and forget about the old ones no matter how much it will hurt you it has to be done sometime or later so why not start today.