You Hurt Me

You still don't think you're wrong passing me over like old lyrics from a song she is my best friend you cud have had anybody else but you chose her knowing how i felt bout you what more can i do i constantly give subtle hints still showing my affection but they go by unnoticed without any detection you make her happy and for you the same but why are we playing these games you feel something for me this much i know is true because if it wasn't do you think i would be still be talking tu you the way you smile at me the way you flirt back when i flirt w/ you you tell me I'm still pretty and you wish that it could work but things just aren't the same you say that they've turned tu dirt o how i miss the days when i could call you my boyfriend and i miss telling girls that i am youre girlfriend i need you to at least rethink things give what we had another chance to grow into a budding romance who knows maybe we'll last longer than we did before but just please don't close the door on me it's not my fault cuhz youre the one that hurt me but I'm willing to forgive if you're willing to forget and give us a second chance.