A Game Called Life | Teen Ink

A Game Called Life

By down-but-not-out BRONZE, Johnston, Rhode Island
down-but-not-out BRONZE, Johnston, Rhode Island

"Abondon all hope ye who enter here"

game
lets play a game this ones called life you only get one you better make it right

what you do will influence the outcome you only have one shot to make this right so you better be sure your sights are right before you fire that shot

one chance is all you get no redoes no rewinds what you do will haunt you till the end of time so mean what you say and say what you mean because the world out there is tough and mean

life is not a game you only have one life no resets no
going back

i wrote this one night while i was thinking some people take life forgranted. They act like life has a reset button when in reality it dosn't.

Hey, nice job.  Keep writing.  You never know where it can take you.  Published at 14...It's a nice start.  I'm proud to see you followed through with this.  Keep going, and don't give up.  :)

Gramma said...

Wow Josh,  I'm amazed and very pleasantly surprised.  You have such a talent and hope that you continue to develop it.  Keep up the good work and much sure I get to read them all!!

I love you,

Gramma

on Feb. 13 2011 at 5:37 am

I am extremely proud of you Josh!! So glad you focused your talent and energies into something  positive and had it noticed!!!  You continuously amaze me with your  highly intelligent conversations, it's no wonder your able to transfer that into such beautiful poetry... Keep up the good work.....

~Tam xo

demixxbaby said...
on Feb. 9 2011 at 5:23 am
omg joshhh this isss reallly goood :} im happy ur talent is gettin noticed :] anyways i love the poem xoxox love demi :]