Undefined

I’m ready to make a difference.
I want to step out of my comfort zone and create a huge wave of impact.
I want to see the world through the eyes of myself, not through some silly little picture.
I want to believe I will be successful.
I want to live with several passions.
I want to create something no one has ever seen before.
I want to inspire and be inspired.
I’m ready to get out of Easley, South Carolina and begin the journey of a lifetime.
I’m ready for it all.
I will succeed.
I will believe.
I will dream big, and I will be the hopeful.

BrightBurningCampeador This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
THis poem is 100% true for me as well. Except for the bit about Easley, S.C. lol

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thanks, and I'm glad you could relate!

Vicky11 said...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 11:37 am
Totally relatable! We all dream, and dream big, and I don't think we should let go of those dreams :) Well done

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thank you!

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i for one defientaly (don't know how to spell that!) relate! i think its great, basically what most teenagers feel! my piece called Bigger Than This is very like this piece :)

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thank you and I will check that out!

NinjaGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the concept and the things you want to do with your life :) Could maybe use some more descriptive words. The lines could probably flow better if they were shorter, but I still like it!

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thank you!

hopelovepain said...
I like the transition from "I want" to "I'm ready" to "I will." Beautiful work! Good luck - keep writing! (: 

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thank you so much!

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You definitely accomplished what you set out to with this poem - many people can relate to this, myself included. I can't wait to get out of my small town and live my life to the fullest! My favorite lines are the second and third! :)

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thank you! I live in a small town too and I can't wait to see the rest of the world!

puzzlesleftincomplete said...
I just want to say that I feel the same way right now. I want to get out and figure things out... This poem is really great, so keep up the great work!

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thank you so much and I'm glad you feel the same way!

Mariam.JThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 10:48 am

L.O.V.E.D it ! :D

God, you're good :O

I like the easiness, the direct and strong tone . Like, I can just picture this girl with her head held high, chin up . So determined :')

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thank you. That really means a lot!

Dark_Mind said...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 9:56 am
It really was very inspiring, Great Message.!

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thank you!

cowgirl4everThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 8:54 am
Awesome! Inspiring! Encouraging!

HaleyDRog. replied...
Thanks a lot!