My Own Little World

Here they go again. They argue. They scream. They throw punches left and right and they throw harsh words back and fourth. I hate it when best friends go against each other. It’s a like a stab in my heart. And it never goes away…I don’t think it ever will.

And now the others start in on me. They argue with me. They call me names. They lie to me and stab my heart. I hate it when friends turn on me. It’s like they hurt my pride and don’t even care. The pain never exits my heart…And I’m scared it never will.

So I sit here with a broken heart and a few salty tears to stain my cheeks. I grab a pencil and put it to my paper…And that’s when I make my escape. I’m in my own little world…Away from all the pain and the heartache.

I write…And write…And write. I am happy because I can do no wrong here. This is MY world. No one to call me names…No one to order me around. Everything is just perfect! I’m free of all my troubles and the thoughts that haunt my mind. I am who I want to be. No questions asked!

I write about everything. Pain. Love. Happiness. I’ve escaped this prison cell I call “Reality” and now the paper holds it all. I’ve let my feelings loose. But I know I must go. Sooner than I wish.

So for now I must leave it all behind…I look at my journal and give a little wave…Goodbye for now. I’ll be back soon…Goodbye my dearest friend! But only until, finally, I return…And we meet each other once again.

AlouWolf said...
Love the poem, its sweet but full of heart

The_Girl_Next_Door replied...
aw thanks :D

AlouWolf replied...
Hey no problem