Predictions

To be impossible to predict
Is insanity, because it is
Practically impossible

To be able to predict
What others will do
Is acumen, is sane,

Because although it is
Practically impossible,
It is beneficial to
More than just you

open_your_eyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
r u in college now?

luckyy. i'm a junior.

This one is probably my favorite out of the ones you have, it's perfect.

JMThe-one replied...
YES! Finally someone notices this one. It's my personal favorite too. 

open_your_eyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i especially like the ending. how long have u been writting?

JMThe-one replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 1:44 am
I haven't been writting at all. lol. I just had to come up with a bunch of poems and a couple of other pieces for my AP lit classes last year. 

Aug. 27, 2011 at 9:34 am
haha, real nice. ya i write some poems for my AP lit classes too, but they never turn out to be as good as the ones i write on my own. u shud try just writting on your own instead of just for school, i mean if writting is your thing, because you are really talented, maybe try taking your talent to another level.

JMThe-one replied...
I suppose. I just never really liked to write. What's odd though is that I've talked about moving to california a few times, and then I wrote these poems, and my dad told me that before I was born A fortune teller told him I would go to cali and become a writer. 

you deffinitely have the potential.  I guess you never know where life takes you.. i moved to florida from russia when i was six, my grandfather is a published author there.. who knew i would end up here posting my work on tn and talking to u? lol

JMThe-one replied...
I suppose. I doubt I will become a writer though. At least not a successful one. lol 

are u done with school yet?

JMThe-one replied...
Highschool yeah. Why?

no reason, just curious i guess.

JMThe-one replied...
Well, I guess the question is why were you curious? lol

idk, it's just nice to know the age of the person you are talking too i guess.

JMThe-one replied...
lol. I guess. How old are you?

take a guess. If you don't get it right, i'll tell u. lol. sorry for taking forever to reply.

JMThe-one replied...
16. I have no clue. lol 

i'm 17. good try though.

r u like always on this site? lol