My True Love | Teen Ink

My True Love

By ashleymarie rivera BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
ashleymarie rivera BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The love I have for you is unthinkable .

You're my true love and a special person who I know I won't forget.

You hold the key to my heart and I don't know what I'll do if you ever let go.

We might argue and fight at times, but that will never change the way I love you.

I know the feelings I have for you are real,no matter what anybody says. As long as you know you're the one I want to be with forever,that's all that matters.

When you look into my eyes,I feel as if I'm complete.As long as I have you in my life,I don't need anything else,because no one else can give me the feeling of being safe and loved like you do.

I can come to you for anything,whenever I need someone to talk to,or I'm just upset and need a shoulder to cry on.

At my loneliest moments,you're always there for me.

I will never ask you to change anything about yourself because you're perfect the way you are.All you have to do is be you,even if being you gets me mad at times and just irritates me. You always find a way to make me happy again.

I know I don't want to be without you and I feel as if I need you in mylife.

You took apart of me that no one has ever been able to take.You're very special to me,you're not only my true love,but you're my first true best friend. I never want to lose you because I don't know if I'll be able to go through the pain of losing someone very special in so many ways.

When I met you, I never knew that I was going to feel this way about you. But I'm glad that I gave you a chance to prove to me that you were worth every second.

Every one of those seconds you made me happier and each day I fell for you more and more.

I'll never regret being with you,meeting you, or loving you because you are a dream that came true to me and that means everything.

Love is a magical feeling that not everyone can find,but because of you,my dreams and wishes have come true .

Its all about the way I feel about my boyfriend .