Pains

Sometimes you think you understand
But then you find out that it was all
Just a mask masked by hate.
Humorous jokes full of pain.
Lying a lot about stupid things.
Hate that breaks everything.
Depression about not understanding.
Hurting inside and out already.
No need to add this burn it’ll
Leave its scar along with
The cuts that bleed the blood.
Slashing the veins with the
Pain of hateful things.
Greenish yellow pus flowing from the deep unhealing cuts of your greed as it always seems.
You will not go unpunished for your selfish deeds. Why do you get pleasure from my pain?
Now hate is pushing and building up in me.
Why do you hate me?
I thought you’d be the light for the dark. The ending of my pain. The love of my heart. The healer
Of my cuts and what have I done to deserve this pain.
Why you hurt me has was it not in vein? I thought you loved me but now I know you were just part of my agonizing pain. Bye.

Lovebug07 said...
WOW this is really good!! I can feel the emotion, as i read im pulledinto wat your saying... this is absolutely amazing! keep up the great work. I would love it if you could check out some of my work and tell me wat you think, I would love to get your opinion :)

Troy16 replied...
its ok i rememeber when i first wrote this i was blaming myself for the divorce of my parents and still do but i started cutting myslef and i looked at my wrist one time and started writing

Lovebug07 replied...
wow... somethings similar got me really got me into writting..

Lovebug07 replied...
as much as i hate to admit it... yea...

Troy16 replied...
its nothing to be ashamed of wat we have done to our bodys help us learn from our mistakes....

Lovebug07 replied...
yea i suppose..

Troy16 replied...
Jan. 17, 2011 at 10:36 am
lovebug i take it ur one of those people who goes through hiding ur scares right well dont its nothing to hide...But have the courage to live...cause anyone can die...

Lovebug07 replied...
i dont really hide them... its just when im thinking about it or i see them i just feel alittle strange...

Troy16 replied...
yeah so do i.....i ran from my houe cause i was fighting wit my mom and she threw a plate at my head lol.Ouch.. but i ran and they found me and hen tried sending me off and that didnt work so well..i almost died the first time i tried..

Lovebug07 replied...
oh wow... thats not good

Troy16 replied...
not really but i gave me something to think about

Lovebug07 replied...
oh yea... i see...

Troy16 replied...
the way i see it everybody has a story and i feel like i can tell my story through my writing maybe one day i will write it all down to tell somebody lol