Is this what you wanted?

I often fixate my mind on the reasons that you have done what you have.
Why did you leave us in this fashion?
You left me broken and feeble, and you didn’t have the decency to care! Maybe you thought about it in its full intensity! Maybe you spent every creeping hour, every passing day, planning how you would torment my saddened soul. Spitefully preying upon the thought of us suffering. Why did you force yourself upon God, when it wasn’t your time? Was it to make a point, or gain respect? If so then you’ve earned it! E quake at the thought that you might actually think you would make me happy. So pleas don’t blame me, but the agony that I feel makes me wonder. Is this what you wanted?

imrighthereyouknow said...

It took me a second to realize what you meant by "leaving in this fashion" and "forcing yourself upon God when it wasn't your time".

This is so powerful. I have some poems that are sort of similar, or at least poems that were inspired by similar things happening in my life. Check them out? (I think something changed on teenink. Instead of just clicking my name, I think you have to search my screenname in the advanced search)

Evanescence replied...
Thanks! It says I need your poem's names to find yours.

Lizzie123 said...
this is really powerfull...you have talent!keep writing :)

Evanescence replied...
Thanks. I will! How can I read yours?

Lizzie123 replied...
my poems?idk actually..........click on my name?idk