Forever and Ever my Best Friend you'll be

I love you forever and always you see, forever and ever my best friend you'll be. when you think of music that i used to love i hope you remember your very best bud.
Dont ever forget all the times that weve shared, the laughs the jokes, even days we were scared, because no matter what you'll be in my heart, for even with distance friends are never apart. Remember we'd stay up deep into the night, speaking of boys, our futures and frights. sometimes wed even stay up til the dawn, but lets face it, we've both moved on. So just close your eyes and remember it all, and remember ill be there whenever you fall. even when im many miles away, ill think of my friend each and everyday. so dont you dare think about forgetten me, cause forever and ever, my best friend you'll be

drf409 said...
I like the way you explained the good times you and your friend had. My favorite line is the first line, it said, "I love you forever and always you see, forever and ever my best friend you'll be." It shows me how you truly care about that person. I feel as though you could have went in more details about the friendship. You did good overall; keep up the good work.

Katera replied...
Dec. 6, 2010 at 4:18 pm :
thanks (: and yea i know i wanted to add more but i could only come up with cheesy near-rhymes. but its special in its own way i guess. :)

kmarie14 said...
WOW. I really love this :) pure talent :) thank you for posting!!

Katera replied...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 10:58 pm :
THANKS for commenting very much (:

lostnhim said...
I agree with DakotaShadow... You have a serious talent! This poem is genius! Your a genius! Keep writing! (: Would you mind taking a look at my work? I would really like your opinion.

Katera replied...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 8:11 pm :
im trying to find your work but i cant, ill keep trying. THANK YOU SO MUCH though!!! (: (:

lostnhim replied...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 8:19 pm :
Your Very Welcome! click on my username, that should get you to my profile.(:

lostnhim replied...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 8:20 pm :
Your very welcome! try clicking on my username.(:

DakotaShadow said...
judge to harshly? what are you talking about this is amazing! I loved it, the entire time i was reading it i was thinking 'i wish i could show this to my bestfriend'

Katera replied...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 5:27 pm :
THANK you a lot!!!!!!! (: i feel a bit more confident now. 

DakotaShadow replied...
Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:07 pm :
Good! you are a fantastic writer!

OriginalCarbonation said...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 10:45 am:
i really like this! in some ways it doesnt seem that much like a poem, maybe its just because of the format - a paragraph you know. but i really really loved the topic, i know exactly what you were describing here. and the way you put it was very moving. getting a little teary here :)

Katera replied...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 11:42 am :
thanks so much!!!!! im happy you like it and i can tell your being honest (: