I Belive | Teen Ink

I Belive

November 15, 2010
By lizgood11 BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
lizgood11 BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I believe that you should never say never and always find a way to succeed.
I believe that being relentless is the way to go. By losing, you win something winners never see.
I believe that being strong for what you do will keep you at the top of your soul.
I believe that being free is a key part to living a unique and fulfilled life.
I believe that loving who you love is what you need to live for yourself.
I believe that friends can be found when you meet them unexpectedly.

I believe that enemies are one thing, but true friends are another.
I believe that you can live your life to the fullest when
family surrounds you daily.
I believe that you should always respect your parents, even when they tell you to clean your room.
I believe that brothers and sisters are like Oreo’s are to milk.
I believe that faith guides you through hard times. It will always be there for you.
I believe that being mindful is being smart.
I believe that being accountable for everything you do will lead to happiness.
I believe that the world is not perfect, but you can better your world by never saying never.