My Rainy Days | Teen Ink

My Rainy Days

By bubbly22 BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
bubbly22 BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada

imagination is greater than knowledge

I don't know what to do. It's raining outside and I go to the window. As I look out the window, I see enourmous, dark, bulging clouds. It's cold against the window as I lean on it. The class is quiet for once. I'm tired and I dont know what to do. My friend says there's a test. But who knows, I don't? I sit down and the world seems to resume. The class gets loud and I suddenly know what to do.
My teacher tells the class we have a test. I hurry to find my study guide. I have only a few seconds to study. My freinds are asking me questions and the students are talking loud. My mind has a million things going on. It's spinnng and I'm loosing my cool. I start to freak out and the class gets quiet. But this time it's not in my head, it's real life. They stare at me as I try and compose myself. I'm calm again and ready for the test. The world resumes and I suddenly know what to do.

pbs4 said...
accidently rated this incorrectly. Nice work

cissy08 said...
The above article should be rated a 5 - didn't know how to rate it a 5 so go ahead and do it for me. Sounds like this student is really on top of things.