Consumed | Teen Ink

Consumed

October 16, 2010
By z2279 SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
z2279 SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Color my life with the chaos of trouble."


Has there ever been a point where you jumped into something, someone with both feet ahead knowing they're going to be the ones hurt in the end, not you? So you get consumed. Eatin by the monsters of lies. Saying whatever you can to gain sympathy of others. Others who are unkown to you but the figment of your imangination. They seem unimportant like a toy you won't be using anymore 5 minutes from now. Through conversation, through the monster of lies, they get consumed into you, the false mask of who you really are. The story that treads behind you waiting to unwind into a endless pool. Every twist and turn all the unexpected events only make them more intrepid to your life. Until you run out of ideas they're becoming more instilled into your false interrior. They become the story of you. Then it becomes a question of who, what, when, where, and why. But the real question is why. Why do you have the need of creating someone false when you swear you speak the truth?


The author's comments:
Don't let your heartbreak over the lifes you haven't lived, yours is a gift.