Now And Later

A man in white walked by me.
Next a girl in black ran by me.
Then a boy in blue sat by me.
Later a women in red fell by me.

I fell by the women in red.
I sat next to the boy in blue.
I ran by the girl in black.
I walked by the man in white.

Basketball23 said...
I really like this and I don't know why..... I think it's too deep for me to understand... but I still really like it!!!....change that....love it!!!  And sorry I voted it as 4 stars, I wanted to do 5!!!  Can you like explain it to me though?

sherberteater replied...
Thanks, I wrote this one day in my English class last year. Well, it just simply means that everyday we might not realize it, but we sometimes see the same people a couple times in a day. I was just trying to show that, but I never said that I didn't realize it in the poem. I can understand how you didn't understand the meaning of the poem. Thanks for just reading it. It lets me know that people are actually reading the things I write. 

Basketball23 replied...
Well thank you for explaining it to me!!!  I understand it a LOT better now that you did, and I love it even more!!! <3 You're a great author!!!

sherberteater replied...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 6:22 am
No problem, anytime. That's good that you get it now. Thanks, that encourages me a lot.

Basketball23 replied...
Glad I could help!!!  But you truely are an amazing author!!! <3

sherberteater replied...

Thanks, I am going to check your stuff out. Have you read any other works of mine?

Basketball23 replied...
Yah, I think I've read some.  I'd like to read all of it at some point.  And thanks for checkin mine out!  I'll have to see if you commented after I'm done reading the rest of your work!

sherberteater replied...
Alright, sounds cool! I just put like 5 more pictures on here, but now I just have to wait for them to accepted. 

Basketball23 replied...
I'll make sure I click on the tab that sends me emails when you contribure work because I love all of it!!!  I've still gotta comment on your pictures, but I've read all of your articles!  They're AMAZING!!!!  I wish I could write like that!!!!!!!

sherberteater replied...
Thanks, you are really nice. I am glad you think my work is amazing, because I do not.

Basketball23 replied...
Haha well thanks for thinkin I'm nice!!!  And I don't know what you're smokin, cuz your work is AMAZING!!!!  It is phenomenal!!!!  I'm trying to be an author and I don't even know how to describe it!!!

Basketball23 replied...
I'm gonna start a forum under "Basic Chat and Random Thoughts" or whatever it's called and name it "23........" (cuz it hadda be at least 10 characters haha) so just jump in and join it when you can that way we don't have like random converstations on each others articles.

sherberteater replied...
ok, will do when I have time. sounds good.